80% Solar Screen KIT
(Scroll down to add your size and see custom price)
Our DIY Solar Screen KITS include everything you need* (except the screen roller installation tool…you must add that as a separate item) to add solar screens to your home or building. All you have to do is measure your windows and we take care of cutting the screens and frames to your exact specifications.
We’ll carefully pack and ship your screens directly to your door. Follow the easy instructions to quickly and easily assemble and install your solar screens. This is an easy and inexpensive way to add custom size solar screens to your home or building.
Want More Sun/Heat Protection?
Click Here for Our 90% Solar Screens!
Key Solar Screen KITS Features
- Lower the temperature in West-facing and South-facing rooms in your home
- Superior heat blocking
- Allows natural light to come through
- Pet and mold resistant
- Super strong and tough
- Daytime privacy
- Reduce heating and cooling costs
- Prolong the life of carpet, drapes and furniture
Each DIY Solar Screen KIT Includes
- Solar Screen Fabric (choice of color)
- 5/16″ (depth) x 1″ (wide) .024 Gauge Aluminum Frame (choice of color)
- Frame Corners (for quick and easy frame assembly)
- Mounting Hardware (choice of several options)
- Spline (for attaching screen to frame)
- 2 Pull Tabs
- Easy-to-follow Instructions on our website w/ photos and video
- Optional Upgrade: Crossbar w/ clips
*Does Not Include
- Screen Spline Roller – Free With $99+ Purchase (for assembly)
- Click the link above to add a spline roller to your cart if you do not already have one. YOU MUST ADD THE SCREEN SPLINE ROLLER TO YOUR CART IN ORDER TO RECEIVE IT FREE. DISCOUNT OF 100% WILL BE APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY.
- Crossbar: A crossbar (or center bar) is simply another frame piece that goes either vertically or horizontally through the the solar screen frame to help add rigidity (and an aesthetic touch). A crossbar is recommended (but not required) for larger screens with both dimensions over 48″ or if one dimension is over 60″.
- Number of mounting pieces/hardware:
- Leaf Springs – only 2 per screen, regardless of size
- Casement Clips w/ Screws – 4 qty for any screen under 36″ x 48″; 6 qty for screen sizes up to 72″ x 72″; 8 qty for screen sizes over 72″ x 72″
- Brick Clips – 4 qty for screen sizes up to 72″ x 72″; 6 qty for screen sizes over 72″ x 72″
- 3M Dual Lock – Get enough to put 2 in each corner and then space every 12″-18″ around the perimeter of the screen.
- Screws Only – 4 qty for screens under 48″ x 48″; 6 qty for screens up to 72″ x 72″; 8 qty for screens over 72″ x 72″
These are KITS, so assembly is required.
FREE SHIPPING for this product on orders over $129!
IMPORTANT: The sizes you enter below will be the exact size of the finished screen you receive. If you haven’t yet done so, please view our How to Measure/Install page to make sure you are measuring correctly. Custom screen orders cannot be returned/refunded.
Customize your solar screen KIT here. Includes everything you need to install a custom size solar screen on your home or building. Our 80% Suntex solar screens provide excellent heat blockage, great visibility and superior daytime privacy. Choose your screen and frame color and hardware mounting options. Full instructions provided. Assembly required.